FALI is proud to be part of the “Big 3” partnership which started in 2013 when the presidents of FALI, CALI and TALI came together to offer their memberships an incredible benefit. Every member within each association could join the other two associations, as out-of-state members, for half of the standard dues. This gave every Big 3 member access to a network of over 3,000 private investigators and agencies with which to do business. Since that time the partnership has flourished as members have taken advantage of the benefit.
Important to note:
One of the associations must be your "home" association to which you pay regular dues.
You must join each association individually based on their requirements.
Renewals are also by association.
Online registration is the easiest way to join but if you prefer to mail an application, the addresses are below. Please mail a copy to each association individually.
You must mail the application to the association(s) you have selected below.
To join online as an Affiliate Member, click HERE
(Remember to use the promotional code TheBig3 during registration.)
To download an application to mail, or email, click HERE
What will this partnership enable you to do, besides save money?
- Increase Your Network - Lets face it, size matters when it comes to increasing your potential business or employment opportunities. You can network among a few or you can cast a wide net to gain valuable
exposure to thousands.
Obtain New Clients - Many of us have clients that need services in California and/or Texas
from time to time. Now you have more resources to
those clients locally who are FALI Members.
- Provide New Services - Expanding your network can also mean expanding your services and exploring additional revenue streams.
- Expand Your Footprint - By cultivating relationships/partnerships with local investigators in these states you can focus on growing your business opportunities.
Unmatched support and revenue opportunities
- Legislative and regulator support - CALI, FALI and TALI have all been around for decades and are no stranger to the legislative process. Board members attend all regulatory meetings and legislative sessions are consistently monitored. The goal of each of these associations has always been the same-- protect our membership and their interests.
- Lead generation - After the homepage our search features for locating an investigator are the most used on the website. It does not matter if it is a local business, attorney or private citizen seeking an investigator, many turn to us as the first stop in the internet for locating a investigator. Additionally each association website and private listserv is also a great way for other members to communicate with and locate someone to help with that new case.
- Administrators - Each association has their own administrator who can assist you with membership questions, local laws and regulatory information. When you need to speak to someone who knows about the investigative business and state regulations, you can contact the administrator via phone or e-mail. (see contact information below)
- Recognition - As a member of the oldest, and largest statewide PI associations you are among your professional peers in every state.
|California Association of
Licensed Investigators (CALI)
|Florida Association of
Licensed investigators (FALI)
|Texas Association of
Licensed Investigators (TALI)
Aliso Viejo, CA 92656
T: (800) 350-CALI
F: (949) 715-6931
|Post Office Box 2896
Dunedin, FL 34697
T: (888) 845-3254
or (727) 373-8028
|2951 Marina Bay Dr., Ste 130-564
League City, TX 77573
T: (877) 444-8254
F: (877) 445-8254