The three largest statewide investigative associations in the United States came together to offer their membership an incredible benefit. Every member within their association could join the other two associations as an out-of-state member for half of the standard dues. Thus providing them access to a network of over 3,000 plus investigators and agencies to do business with.
Learn more about this important benefit--and those organizations below.
What will this partnership enable you to do, besides save money?
- Increase Your Network - Lets face it, size matters when it comes to increasing your potential business or employment opportunities. You can network among a few or you can cast a wide net to gain valuable exposure to thousands.
- Obtain New Clients - Many of us have clients that need services in California and/or Texas from time to time. Now you have more resources to assist those clients locally who are FALI Members.
- Provide New Services - Expanding your network can also mean expanding your services and exploring additional revenue streams.
- Expand Your Footprint - By cultivating relationships/partnerships with local investigators in these states you can focus on growing your business opportunities.
Unmatched support and revenue opportunities
- Legislative and regulator support - CALI, FALI and TALI have all been around for decades and are no stranger to the legislative process. Board members attend all regulatory meetings and legislative sessions are consistently monitored. The goal of each of these associations has always been the same-- protect our membership and their interests.
- Lead generation - After the homepage our search features for locating an investigator are the most used on the website. It does not matter if it is a local business, attorney or private citizen seeking an investigator, many turn to us as the first stop in the internet for locating a investigator. Additionally each association website and private listserv is also a great way for other members to communicate with and locate someone to help with that new case.
- Administrators - Each association has their own administrator who can assist you with membership questions, local laws and regulatory information. When you need to speak to someone who knows about the investigative business and state regulations, you can contact the administrator via phone or e-mail. (see contact information below)
- Recognition - As a member of the oldest a largest statewide PI associations you are among your professional peers in every state.
DOWNLOAD APPLICATION HERE
Mail Application to the association(s) you have selected below.
If you wish to join online use the promotional code TheBig3 during registration.
|California Association of
Licensed Investigators (CALI)
|Florida Association of
Licensed investigators (FALI)
|Texas Association of
Licensed Investigators (TALI)
Aliso Viejo, CA 92656
T: (800) 350-CALI
F: (949) 715-6931
|Post Office Box 2896
Dunedin, FL 34697
T: (888) 845-3254
or (727) 373-8028
|2951 Marina Bay Dr., Ste 130-564
League City, TX 77573
T: (877) 444-8254
F: (877) 445-8254