Florida Association of Licensed Investigators
Since its inception, FALI has been supportive of education of those already in the field, as well as those who are preparing for a career in the field. As such, on a yearly basis, FALI provides educational scholarships to those who exhibit academic excellence, in a degree program focusing on, or complimenting, the private investigative profession.
AMOUNT OF SCHOLARSHIP
On a yearly basis, FALI awards Two (2) $500.00 scholarships to two students to be used toward tuition and books. The Scholarships are awarded to the recipients during FALI's annual conference in May.
At FALI's annual conference, participants have the chance to win many fabulous prizes. The proceeds from the ticket sales go 100% to funding the FALI Scholarships.
In order to apply for the scholarship applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Full time student, registered for the year of the scholarship, in a degree program focusing on, or complimenting the private investigation profession.
(Criminal Justice, Legal Investigations, Private Investigations, Legal Studies, Paralegal, etc.)
- Minimum 3.0 Grade Point Average
- Proof of Community Service
- Be of high moral and ethical standard
- Florida resident for at least one year, and a US citizen
Click HERE to download the 2017 FALI Scholarship Application